Friday, September 18, 2009

Wow! I Finally Have A Blog!

I actually never thought I'd ever have a blog so this is a sudden surprise to me. I love visiting and reading other people's blogs but just never really thought I'd do this myself. Well, this is definitely a case of "never say never" because here I am.

I love to scrapbook and make cards so I'm hoping to meet new friends and share ideas. I am also a grandmother to Noah who is 8 1/2 and Emma who is 6 and love being a Grandma more than anything.

Thanks for visiting and I hope you'll check back and give me a chance to get to know you!

Sandi (Sassy Scrappin')

3 comments:

  1. Hi! I'll be checking out your blog! Thank you for all the great questions of the day on the MM site. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you have a blog now, Sandi. I will be around!!! Congrats!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Sandi! Can't wait to see what you blog!

    ReplyDelete